Monday, November 24, 2008

Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Tomas and Yoon See. Much thanks. Somewhere along this path, everyone will be tagged… and then what?

These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacularhttp://www2.blogger.com/img/blank.gif details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

I tag these talented people:
http://marcellomurru.blogspot.com/
http://oohlaladesignstudio.blogspot.com/
http://sentaplyer.blogspot.com/ yes… tagged again…
http://cockyerdoodle.blogspot.com/
http://studiololo.blogspot.com/
http://karenjasper.blogspot.com/
http://artsparktheatre.blogspot.com/

And these facts about me:
  1. i cut off part of my nose when i was 2 and thank god it was the part that would have grown when i told "stories"…
  2. thanks to my wife i now put peanut butter in my cereal…
  3. i think i am turning my daughter into a bit of a geek… but she hides it so well…
  4. working on my house has replaced working on my art… :(
  5. my dog has been confused for a cat and a skunk
  6. nothing makes me happier than my family… OK when my family is happy makes me happier…
quirky and unspectacular!

9 comments:

studio lolo said...

Good stuff to know about you!
Yes, there sure is a lot of tagging going on! Did you see that I just listed 7 things and then 6 more things? I think that's more than people want to know about me already! I'll spare them any more torture and boredom :D
I did, however, add you to my list of inspiring friends ;)

kj said...

mike, i like your unspectacular tidbits. i'm sure you are a terrific father and husband.

about your house projects: that's creavity too but don't let your talented eye and hand slide too far from your art!

ArtSparker said...

Hi Michael -

Well, I think we are cousins, I have a lifelong scar on the bridge of my noise from attempting to dive into the cookie tin when I was 4.Peanutbutter.....hmmmm...

Thanks for listing me among talented people. I actually did the seven things tag 2 days ago, so I'm going to take a breather for now (and to tell the truth, I kind of broke the chain on that one).

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I am so honored my friend!!!! This is great. Tagged again! Thanks so very much. I am so flattered. Thanks for letting me off the hook this time. Have a wonderful, and fattening Turkey day!!!

yoon see said...

It's great to know you a little bit better.
Yeah, family indeed is one great support to us.
Glad that you have so much joy & happiness doing art and living up your dream together with your beloved family Mocando:)

soulbrush said...

came over to visit from lolo's blog. like your tags. i did some yesterday. why peanut butter?

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this, such fun things to know about you! I have never heard of putting peanut butter in your cereal, but your wife is obviously very smart because I can't imagine anything not being better with a bit of PB :) And your poor little nose! That must be an interesting story! My hubby chopped off the tips of both of his middle fingers in his childhood... thanks for tagging me! I actually almost tagged you the other day but saw you had already been tagged a couple of times :) doesn't it make you feel popular? Have a happy thanksgiving!!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh please you are very interesting and funny to boot! I loved reading about you! Peanut butter in your cereal? That's awesome!!!! I'm so glad that you still have nose. I enjoyed this so much. Hope that you and the family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Michael G. O’Connell said...

well i do hope thanksgiving was relaxing… loving and belly-friendly… mine was great… not only was the holiday great… but i managed to get my hallway, foyer and stairs painted!and then on to a relaxing weekend culminating in a wonderful Sunday to spend my anniversary…

as for the peanut butter… i had never heard about it either or even thought about it but it sure is yummy!!! everyone should try it! just get a spoonful of the stuff and your morning bliss will begin… and i'm not talking about one of those puny LITTLE spoons… get the big one… don't be calorie conscious… this is not the time… and anybody who has seen me in the kitchen knows that i cannot leave a recipe alone so i have added blueberries, yogurt and sometimes cinnamon to the mix… bananas work too… and mangos and raisins if you can find the room… i generally use a big ramen bowl… yummy!!!