Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Illustration Friday - Little Things


My goodness. Time sure has found a way of getting away from me. And I am still slammed. My initial happy little stress-free job has grown legs and arms and has gotten to be quite a needy little monster. But as luck would have it, I just completed an illustration for a promo at the Museum for "The Santaland Diaries" and it seemed to fit perfectly with this week's topic.

So, in the sprit of the season, merry Christmas to all who believe. May your God be kind to you in the coming year. And may PEACE find us all!

6 comments:

franhilz said...

hi, Michael!
thanks for your comment in my blog. I'm glad to "hear" from you.
as always, your characters are great.

do you feel well in your "new" job?

I hope so!

Tony LaRocca said...

ah, it's one of the little people!

Hope all is well
-Tony

Anonymous said...

hi michael, tnx for writing and welcome back! i'm too, always looking for little sress free jobs, but actually never really found them, eh eh!
great and funny illo...

Teri said...

So happy to see you back with us. I love this character!! lol

Catnapping said...

remember when we were little, and christmas EVE took weeeeeeeks to pass.

now...one day it's august, and the next it's new year's day!

valerie walsh said...

Hi Michael! Great to hear from you! Glad that you are doing so well and this little dude is cute as can be! Happy Holidays!!!